Mrs Oake is the school's 'Parent Champion'. This role was created to ensure that parents have a strong voice as they are valued stakeholders of the school.
These are a few of the ways that Mrs Oake, as the school's Parent Champion will gain the parent voice and involvement:
- planning termly after school events where parents and guardians are invited
- planning half termly learning cafes
- sending out, evaluating and responding to parent/ guardian questionnaires at different points in the school year
- creating, evaluating and responding to parents evening questionnaires
- holding termly Parent Forums